Thursday, October 8, 2009

What do I want in life?

So what do I want in life?
Happiness.
How does one acheive this?
Follow your dreams.
Is there anything out there that is impossible?
Only if you believe so.

I want to surround myslef with friends and family, the beautiful people that I love. I don't need the complicated, luxurious, things in life. I do not need diamonds, or peals, or gold. The best things in life are free and intangable.
I want to find that someone who I can depend on to stick things through with me throughout this adventure called life. I want to plant my roots in a smalltown, with simple people. I want to enjoy the beauty of this world and all of its creations.
I want to raise my kids where I have grown up, I want them to learn what is important in life, and what is right. I want to wake up everyday to the sounds of little feet on my floor, excited for the day, excited for adventure, excited for life.
I want to stand for my beliefs, and be stong in faith. I will not compromise my values for anything or anyone. I will do what I believe to be right, and support others with their choices.
I want to own a business with my best friend. I want to own a salon, boutique, a place where we can gather together and enjoy life with neighbors, friends, and family. I want to be able to plan work around my life rather than my life around work.
I want a job that I love, and that allows me to follow my passions. I want to have the opportunity to be a wife, mother, and hard worker. I want to lay in bed at night next to the one that I love, and embrace what a beautiful thing life itself is.
When I age, I want to be graceful. I want to point my rocking chair towards the west, towards opportunity and adventure. I want to be satisfied with who I am and what I have accomplished in life. When I go, I want to have spent a fulfilling life with the ones that I hold close to me.
I want to be at peace. I want to be satisfied. I want to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment